We have had a great week this week in year 5!
We have learnt about:
- OS symbols and drawing maps in BQ
- Adding thousands, tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands to 6 digit numbers in maths
- Writing diaries and using fronted adverbials in English
- Why we have day and night in Science.
Next week we will be learning about:
- The planets and our solar system in science (Our planetarium experience is on Monday!)
- Compass points and giving directions in BQ
- Rounding numbers to the nearest thousand and ten thousand in maths
- Writing a new chapter of ‘There’s a Boy in the Girl’s Bathroom’ using relative clauses, fronted adverbials and speech in English.
What are you enjoying learning about the most?